Scout bumbag NIXON Backpack Black Rucksack amp; Fpw0qd
The curriculum prepares students for employment in news, editorial or public relations organizations as photographers. Emphasis is placed on photography for print, web and mobile publications. Students completing the program will have developed a portfolio.
A Certificate of Achievement is awarded upon completion of all required courses with a grade of C or better.
amp; Rucksack Backpack Black Scout bumbag NIXON Program Outcomes
- bumbag Rucksack Backpack Scout Black amp; NIXON Work as self-directed individuals and team members to produce and publish a weekly campus newspaper.
- Demonstrate an awareness of the principles and responsibilities of the professional photojournalist, including a commitment to accuracy, fairness, depth, and social conscience.
- Rucksack amp; Black Scout NIXON bumbag Backpack Black Rucksack Backpack bumbag Scout amp; NIXON Produce a portfolio of photographs appropriate for professional publication that demonstrates the ability to gather, organize, report and interpret newsworthy events and information.
Requirements for the Certificate of Achievement
Required unit: 19 units
- JOUR 002 – Beginning Journalism (3)
- JOUR 021 – Beginning Press Photography (3)
or PHOT 021 – Introduction to Black and White Photography (3)
- JOUR 022 – Advanced Press Photography (3)
- PHOT 031 – Beginning Digital Photography (3)
Rucksack bumbag Scout NIXON Backpack amp; Black Semester III
JOUR 107A – Online Journalism (4)
bumbag NIXON Backpack Rucksack Scout amp; Black or JOUR 107B – News Leadership (4)
- JOUR 023 – Photojournalism (3)
Fiorelli Islington Black tote flapover bag HprWHnRecommended electives:
- ART 031A – Color and Composition-Two Dimensional Design (3)
- Rucksack Black NIXON amp; Backpack Scout bumbag COMM 001 – Survey of Mass Communication (3)
- JOUR 004A – Reporting and Newswriting (3)
- JOUR 005 – Magazine and Small Publications (3)
- JOUR 007A – Newswriting and Make-Up (4)
- JOUR 009 – Public Relations and Organizational Communication (3)
- JOUR 110 – Journalism Field Practice (3)
- PHOT 030 – Introduction to Digital Image Editing (3)
Earn an Associate of Science Degree With Your Certificate of Achievement
An AS Degree prepares you with the unique skills needed to enter a specialized career field. Earned in conjunction with a Certificate of Achievement, it will open up further opportunities for career advancement.
To earn your AS degree, you will need to complete the general education requirements for an AS degree in addition to the above listed Certificate of Achievement Requirements.Red backpack Blue Blue backpack Red Herring backpack Red Herring Herring Blue BOfqFxwE